- Pastries/cakes/baked goods are available on selected dates on a weekly basis.
- Menu is seasonal and availability is limited.
- Custom dates for deliveries are currently unavailable.
- Follow us on Instagram (@feastbyjustinayong) for updates, new releases, and promotions.
- Self-collection/sending own rider for collection is currently unavailable.
- Pastries/cakes/baked goods are delivered via car between 1pm - 5pm, kindly ensure you/your recipient(s) will be available to receive your deliveries.
- Deliveries are carried out by third party delivery providers such as Lalamove and GoGet.
- Deliveries are available to most locations in Kuala Lumpur & Selangor. If your location is unavailable at the check-out point, kindly reach out to Justina at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery quote.
- For high-rise buildings, residences, and shopping malls, kindly ensure that you/your recipient is available to receive the order at the main entrance/ground floor/lobby. Door-to-door service is not available.
If deliveries are unsuccessful under the following circumstances:
- The address provided was incorrect or incomplete;
- The recipient is not available at the address provided at the time of delivery;
- The recipient refuses to accept the delivery;
- The recipient is unreachable via voice calls and text messages;
- The recipient’s mobile number is invalid or inaccurate;
we are unable to promise, nor take responsibility for the freshness of the pastry/cake. We will not entertain any request for refund or exchange due to the perishable nature of our products.
Additional Charges for Unsuccessful Deliveries
If deliveries are unsuccessful and the delivery driver has to return your item to the pick-up point, the second delivery attempt is chargeable according to the following formula:
Orginal Delivery Fee X 2 = New Total Payable
Example: If your delivery fee is RM10. It will be RM10 X 2 = RM20.
Payment is required before the second delivery attempt.
Please note that insulated sleeves are only temporary and can only hold the temperature for approximately 45 - 75 minutes, depending on the environment/weather condition. As such, we are unable to promise, nor do we take responsibility for the freshness of the pastry/cake as a result of unsuccessful deliveries.
Confirmation of Order
When payment is successful, you will receive:
- An email from us notifying you that your payment is successful
- You will also receive an email from SenangPay with transaction details of your payment
Without the above, your payment is not successful, your order is not confirmed.
To amend/cancel your order, please write to Justina at email@example.com at least 2 days before your delivery date. Cancellations and amendments will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If your request is accepted, you will receive your refund in 3 - 5 working days.